Pages

Sweet-Pea Baby Cakes

http://sweetpeababycakes.shutterfly.com// The place for Diaper Cakes-the perfect baby shower gift for any mommy-to-be...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Mother’s Plea

For ALL our family and friends…


To you Santa Claus and Easter Bunny…


I beg you to have pity on a mommy.
Stop bringing, sending and delivering so many toys.


They are just as happy playing with the empty box.

I can not keep up with them. They have me out numbered.
The messes just keep getting BIGGER...

Sincerely,
One very exhausted mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heart your blog. you talk about things like screaming at kids and losing your patience and use big girl words like fuck and bitch and bullshit. you talk about never being about to finish a thought....
that is my life...
oh yay.. we're mommies and stay at home mommies at that. i'm with ya sister!!
thanks for following my bitchy blog!!
aimee

Becky said...

Hey, that looks like our house!! We have the same problem, our entire house is being taken over by children's toys! I figure we need a playroom or three if we're ever going to have a room that looks like a house!

Christie - Childhood 101 said...

LOL, this sounds so familiar and provided just the laugh (a wee giggle) I needed tonight :)