Pages

Sweet-Pea Baby Cakes

http://sweetpeababycakes.shutterfly.com// The place for Diaper Cakes-the perfect baby shower gift for any mommy-to-be...

Saturday, August 28, 2010

365 Days of Pictures


I am a camera toting Mama… the camera comes everywhere with me. I have been a pathological picture taker from the very second my daughter was born. Well, actually; my sister was the photographer that moment.She managed to capture me with my legs spread in full glory as the OB. was pulling out Addison, my husband and girlfriend holding my legs and my mom a cool cloth to my forehead. Don't worry, I will spare you the image.

I have tens of thousands of pictures occupying space on both computers. I have captured every milestone both babies have experienced thus far. They hate the camera. Mostly because it has been in their face from the moment of birth. I love that I have every moment we have experienced together. They will appreciate my annoying efforts once they have children of their own- scary thought.

Since I have a crap load of pictures why not do something about that?! Sort of a virtual baby book…

Day 1:

We spent yesterday at Gredda's (my mom). On our way there, I decided to treat Addison to Dunkin' Donuts. I got her a cup of ten Munchkins...
The itty-bitty finished all ten before we arrived at the house.

Once there; they spent the day in the backyard...
Playing in the hose.

But as usual,

Jackson preferred drinking the water.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and finding me on the SAHM page! Look forward to following your journey!

J
www.gfinkfamily.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

I love this idea! I love my camera too but I'm not quite as talented as you! Great pictures! My youngest (13 months) loves drinking the water too!

Kenna said...

Thanks for following me! I am following you back...cute kids & blog!

Becky said...

Beautiful photos. I am the same, I have a camera with me at all times and it's pretty much in the girl's faces all the time. Thankfully, they're starting to pose instead of hide.
Can't wait to follow your 365 journey.