Pages

Sweet-Pea Baby Cakes

http://sweetpeababycakes.shutterfly.com// The place for Diaper Cakes-the perfect baby shower gift for any mommy-to-be...

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursday & Day 131. 234 Days Left.

It’s no surprise kids’ say the funniest things, and what comes out of the mouth’s of toddlers is often hysterical and sometimes downright pee your pants funny! When what they say isn’t humorous, their words can melt your heart. To help make sure I never forget these little toddler quips and because they make me smile, I have decided to share them in a weekly post called “Toddler Talk Thursday.”

Naptime…

Mommy: ”Addison, Jackson it is time to get ready for a nap. Come on Addison, go potty and get in bed.”

Addison: “But mommy I am still so hungry.”

Mommy: “Come on Addison, it's nap time.”

Addison: “But I AM so starving!” one of her favorite ways to delay a nap

Mommy: “How can you be so starving? You had a bowl of cereal, two pancakes, two pieces of bacon, a bowl of grapes & blueberries and two cups of chocolate milk; there is no way you are hungry.”

Addison: “Fine. I’m not so hungry but my butt is!”

Mommy: “Well your butt will just have to get in bed and stay hungry.”

Little smart ass

What are your toddlers saying?
_______________________________________________________

Day 131 of pictures

More from ButterBeans&ChicPeas


12 comments:

Sandy said...

This was cute. My daughter is too the queen of excuses. If she only knew about using her butt she would try to get away with it. Hope your little ones had a nice nap :)

Anonymous said...

Love!

Newest follower!

My daughter has just started talking..

At the moment her favorite words are 'golligop' 'beiber' 'nigh night mum' and 'no more'

But her latest word is 'sorry' forced upon by mum after pinching her big brother.. lol

Skye said...

my daughter's word of the week is "Hiiiii" now. Oh and a conveluded form of "Mama" (Sounds more like Mwaa-mwaa" That's about it for the talking at 14 months! LOL

JennyBean said...

Awww, I love a little smartass!!!

The Pepperrific Life said...

So cute...and smart! Reminds me of how my daughter used to love making excuses.

Unknown said...

You kids are so precious! Oh if I could remember everything my kids have said... they are too much sometimes! But as a SAHM, they can be our only form of entertainment for an extended about of time. LOL

I'm emjoying your blog! I'm a new follower--please stop by when you get the chance!
~Carolyn
Cookin' for my Captain

Twisted Cinderella said...

Too cute! I love all the funny little things that my three year old and my two year old say.

James said...

Hi,
Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Motherhood Community? Our members will appreciate it.
Members include: Moms, Mommies, Mothers, Motherhood Experts, Etc.
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
The Motherhood Community: http://www.vorts.com/motherhood/
I hope you consider sharing with us.
Thank you,
James Kaufman, Editor

Estetik said...

It have always enjoyed reading your articles...very thourough and inciteful. I'm just leaving the comment to appreciate your efforts in disseminating the knowledge. ...will keep following your posts as always.
Estetik

Kızlık zarı said...

thanks dude for a great blog and enjoy that long ride where ever you end up
Kızlık zarı

Anonymous said...

Hеllo therе! Do you usе Twitteг?

I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm definitеlу enjоyіng your blog anԁ look forward to new posts.


Also vіsіt my web ѕite; acupuncture pain
Visit my blog - homeopathic remedies

Rinoplasti said...

Nice work, but if to make a static post on the frontpage, Why did you create a custom page? maybe with a sticky post that can be made easily.
Rinoplasti