Pages

Sweet-Pea Baby Cakes

http://sweetpeababycakes.shutterfly.com// The place for Diaper Cakes-the perfect baby shower gift for any mommy-to-be...

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursday & Day 104. 261 Days Left

It’s no surprise kids’ say the funniest things, and what comes out of the mouth’s of toddlers is often hysterical and sometimes downright pee your pants funny! When what they say isn’t humorous, their words can melt your heart. To help make sure I never forget these little toddler quips and because they make me smile, I have decided to share them in a weekly post called “Toddler Talk Thursday.”

Addison: “ Mommy I am a cat. see?” as she is licking the top of her hand.

Mommy: ”Oh Addison, don’t do that!”

Addison: “Why? I said I am a cat!”
yelling at mommy for not realizing she is a cat.

Mommy: “You are licking your hand; it is gross.”

Addison: “No it’s not gross. I am cleaning myself like a cat.”

Mommy: “But you are not a cat you are a little girl.”

Few minutes later she comes back into the kitchen…

Addison: “See mommy, I am a cat!”

Clearly mommy was wrong. She is a cat. Not a little girl.
I did not have the heart to remind her they are devil horns she is wearing. fitting.


What are your toddlers saying?
___________________________________________________________

Day 104

Morning lollis… maintaining my mother-of-the-year status.

2 comments:

Skye said...

MOrning Lolli's - LMAO! THats awesome! hahahahaa!

Witchy Crazy Mommy said...

Oh man! She is a cat! LOL