Pages

Sweet-Pea Baby Cakes

http://sweetpeababycakes.shutterfly.com// The place for Diaper Cakes-the perfect baby shower gift for any mommy-to-be...

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Loving ButterBeans&ChicPeas & Day 109. 256 Days Left.

About a month ago, I ordered the first of two adorable outfits from ButterBeans&ChicPeas.

I have ordered a number of handmade outfits and always find I am disappointed by the length of time it takes to arrive and the quality.

I found myself poking around on Beverly L’s facebook fan page and Esty shop, always loving what I see and how sweet her adorable daughter looks modeling the outfits, I just had to order Addison something.

I decided on a custom pillow case dress with matching headband for the Fourth of July. They arrived in less than a week and I was so happy to receive them that I made Addison try it on that night! She looked so adorable we decided we just had to go out; what better than icecream!

(matching headband)


I love the fact that it is a one-of-a-kind item I'm able to give to my daughter that no one else has. The best part Addison loves the dress too!

The second outfit was a must have. No sooner than Beverly posted the picture I had one ordered for Addison.
Seriously, how cute is this sunsuit and matching headscarf?!

The quality of her work is incredible. The outfits came with cute brand name tags which add a lovely touch.

If you are interested in unique, handmade items for your little ones or even yourself, I definitly recommend checking out ButterBeans&ChicPeas. You will certainly find something both you and your little ones will love!


On Facebook: ButterBeans&ChicPeas

Website: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BLauzonSews
__________________________________________________________

Day 109

A weekend covered in sand




2 comments:

Life by Cynthia said...

Adorable!

Skye said...

Very nice stuff. I saw this on someone else;s website. But I wonder if you have to hand wash it or not dry it? This working mama doesn't always have to time special wash stuff like that. haahaaa. But I will admit, it's some pretty cute stuff! :) I like the black & white/yellow sunsuit - very girly & cute! :O)