Pages

Sweet-Pea Baby Cakes

http://sweetpeababycakes.shutterfly.com// The place for Diaper Cakes-the perfect baby shower gift for any mommy-to-be...

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 38: Addison's 3rd Birthday Party. 327 Days Left.

As most of you know, we are huge Yo Gabba Gabba fans in this house.


So, for Addison's 3rd birthday, we kicked it Yo Gabba style...

Addison started watching Yo Gabba Gabba when she was 6 months old, she would get this huge smile on her face and shake her feet and arms all around. Jackson was also immediately drawn to the show; dancing his way through each episode.

When I originally looked online I saw that there wasn't much Yo Gabba birthday stuff to buy. I was extremely disappointed.
Then I went to NickJr.com and found a ton of really cool ideas and was like "Ok, I can do this!"

So here are some pictures of my daughter's 3rd birthday.


The Decorations and kid's party favors were made by using printables from Nick Jr's Yo Gabba Gabba selections. For the boom boxes, I printed copies from Nick Jr's party printables. I cut and glued a boom box to each side of the animal cracker box. They fit perfectly.




I made both Addison's and Jackson's shirts by using the Foofa and Brobee iron on printables.




We purchased Addison's cake.
I do not attempt to decorate cakes. They typically end up smashed because I get so pissed off. I bought the cake and added a few new Gabba toys for her collection.




Ultimately, Addison had an AWESOME third birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG this is SO cute!! and my nieces name is Addison!!

Skye said...

Well done! Happy birthday to Addison! So cute - looks like she had a nice birthday :)