Pages

Sweet-Pea Baby Cakes

http://sweetpeababycakes.shutterfly.com// The place for Diaper Cakes-the perfect baby shower gift for any mommy-to-be...

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

To my Children & Day 44. 321 Days Left.


As we all prepare for the Holidays and take the time to reflect on what we are Thankful for, I would like to share what it is, in life, I wish for my children…

I wish for my children to always forgive and forget- especially when it comes to one another. That they never let anything in life separate their bond as siblings because, one day, each other will be all they have.

I wish they understand that every decision I have made has always and will always be in their best interest; even if they don’t get it immediately. I wish they know I support them in every decision they make and will be here for the consequences of those decisions, good or bad.

I wish that they grow to be self-confident, independent, and empowered adults who lead a balanced life. A life, full of happiness; a life, they want to live.

I wish that they continue to grow and learn more about themselves and those around them.

I wish to encourage and plant the seeds of discipline, that they may learn diligence and commitment to whatever path, in life, they choose.

I wish that my children never lose their voice and fight hard for what they believe.

I wish for my children to find that someone in this world that they are crazy in love with and who loves them back.

I wish that they truly respect me as a person but most of all as their mother and know I love them unconditionally.

I wish for my children to always have a faith in whatever religion they feel called to. I wish for them to have an ongoing relationship with God. I wish for them to give more than they will ever take from this world.

I wish my children to Live everyday to the fullest and Love like there is no tomorrow and understand the Laughter will come naturally.


Happy Thanksgiving…
____________________________________________________________________

Day 44

The Paper Towel Castle


2 comments:

1 Funky Woman said...

This was so beautiful to read. What a wonderful gift for your kids? I think you should frame them for them!

New follower from Bloggy Moms, hope you can check me out at http://1funkywoman.blogspot.com

Ado said...

I loved your list. Thank you for sharing it. One day your kids will read it and appreciate you even more just for writing it.