I have the most amazing readers.
Mama Becky bestowed upon me the Versatile Blogger Award.
With all of these awesome awards and the “tell so many things about yourself” rules, there will not be much you don’t already know…
To accept this, there are 4 rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
Thank you so much to the lovely, soon to be mama of three, Becky over at BeckyandJames.com: A peek over the fence.
I so appreciate you thinking of me!
I am looking forward to seeing that new baby boy of yours.
2. Share seven things about yourself
- Before Addison was born I had emergency surgery and told that conceiving may be difficult, possibly impossible. A year of “trying” we welcomed Addison and surprise Jackson was not very far behind!
- I LOVE Glee. Yup, I am officially a Gleek. I only just begun watching the show, three episodes and I am hooked. Season One on Amazon here I come!
- I Hate milk. I can’t drink it- I gag uncontrollably.
- I dream of Addison’s and Jackson future. Everday.
- I can't stand the cold; So. Fl is the perfect place for me.
- I am a crazy perfectionist. It drives those closest to me, well, crazy. Perhaps “control freak” would be more accurate…
- I NEVER wanted to be a stay -at-home-mama; I wouldn’t trade it for ALL the wine in the world! I have the most important job and I love what I do (good days and bad)!
3. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
First Time Mama- First Time Blogger
Otto’s Mom Blogs… at Tidbits Parenting
And baby makes three
Our Precious Jas
Not Just Baby Talk
House Hold 6
Polos, Pearls, & Pacifiers
Keeping Up With The Rheinlander's
The Chronicles of a Rookie Mom
Confessions of a Daydream Believer