Pages

Sweet-Pea Baby Cakes

http://sweetpeababycakes.shutterfly.com// The place for Diaper Cakes-the perfect baby shower gift for any mommy-to-be...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And the Award goes to…& Day 37. 328 Days Left.

ME!

I have the most amazing readers.
Mama Becky bestowed upon me the Versatile Blogger Award.


With all of these awesome awards and the “tell so many things about yourself” rules, there will not be much you don’t already know…

To accept this, there are 4 rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
Thank you so much to the lovely, soon to be mama of three, Becky over at BeckyandJames.com: A peek over the fence.
I so appreciate you thinking of me!
I am looking forward to seeing that new baby boy of yours.

2. Share seven things about yourself
- Before Addison was born I had emergency surgery and told that conceiving may be difficult, possibly impossible. A year of “trying” we welcomed Addison and surprise Jackson was not very far behind!
- I LOVE Glee. Yup, I am officially a Gleek. I only just begun watching the show, three episodes and I am hooked. Season One on Amazon here I come!
- I Hate milk. I can’t drink it- I gag uncontrollably.
- I dream of Addison’s and Jackson future. Everday.
- I can't stand the cold; So. Fl is the perfect place for me.
- I am a crazy perfectionist. It drives those closest to me, well, crazy. Perhaps “control freak” would be more accurate…
- I NEVER wanted to be a stay -at-home-mama; I wouldn’t trade it for ALL the wine in the world! I have the most important job and I love what I do (good days and bad)!

3. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.

First Time Mama- First Time Blogger
Otto’s Mom Blogs… at Tidbits Parenting
And baby makes three
Our Precious Jas
Life Uncommon
525,600 Minutes
Not Just Baby Talk
House Hold 6
Polos, Pearls, & Pacifiers
Keeping Up With The Rheinlander's
The Chronicles of a Rookie Mom
Confessions of a Daydream Believer

_____________________________________________________________

Day 37

2 comments:

Skye said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited! I'll need to get right on this one! Love stuff like this - thank you so much! :)

Side note: I hate milk too. Really hate it. I am not going to make the good roll model for my baby girl drinking milk LOL - Daddy will have to fill that spot!

Karen said...

Hi there!
I gave you the same award! Too fantastic.

Thanks so much :)