Pages

Sweet-Pea Baby Cakes

http://sweetpeababycakes.shutterfly.com// The place for Diaper Cakes-the perfect baby shower gift for any mommy-to-be...

Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 48. 317 Days Left: Things I Have Found in Our Christmas Tree

The tree is up; I turn to both kiddies and say "No touching the Christmas tree. Understand." Addison answers, "Yes, we understand." But do they really? After all Jackson is only one. A very curious one.

They seemed to be doing somewhat well with the concept. I did have to tell Jackson "no" a few times. As expected. How much does a one year old really understand...

Obviously not much...




I guess the Pug didn't get Jackson's pancakes after all.




Not quite sure which one is responsible for these...assuming Jackson since finding the random decorations I have been keeping a watchful eye on him and have witnessed him trying to shove all sorts of toys, paper, food and beverages into the tree.


My kids sure do keep life interesting.

7 comments:

Skye said...

lol this is too funny! I am sure my daughter will be doing this next year when she is 19 mos old at xmas time!! Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

ha!!! i remember when i used to decorate our tree only the top half cuz i had two toddlers!!! LOL i feel for ya!

Dianne_momstuff said...

I love this post. Kids do the funnest things

Unknown said...

Love it! Hubby just cracked up laughing when I shared this with him.

I wanted to give you the Stylish Blog Award...

Stylish Blogger Award

Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!

You can get the award off of my post, just save it as a pic ; ) http://momistheonlygirl.blogspot.com

MOMMETIME said...

just stopping by to read your latest post...lol! look what I found in my Christmas Tree... http://mommetime.com/2010/12/17/mommom-come-now-cupcake-is-in-the-tree.aspx

Amy http://mommetime.com/

Becky said...

This is hilarious!! At least they're adding to it and not taking everything off it like Kahlei did basically everywhere we went this Christmas!!

Twisted Cinderella said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Years! Here's to a fabulous new year!