Pages

Sweet-Pea Baby Cakes

http://sweetpeababycakes.shutterfly.com// The place for Diaper Cakes-the perfect baby shower gift for any mommy-to-be...

Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Day of Magic & Day 31. 334 Days Left

After much anticipation, Addison and I found time in the day to watch Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue.

While Jackson was napping in his crib, Addison and I snuggled up on the sofa, she in her Silvermist dress-up, and enjoyed much overdue mommy and daughter time.

The afternoon was followed by dress-up, dancing, flying and a much needed nap (while watching Tinker Bell of course)…

Day 31:
We play dress-up




3 comments:

Becky said...

How cute does she look! I bet she loved Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue, my girls are obsessed.

Kimberly said...

How fun that you got her all dressed up! You rock! That must have made her day!'
PS not site of you saw it, but I tagged you in a blog game a few days ago ;) http://makemommygosomethingsomething.com

sara said...

Look how cute she looks! Everyone around here loves dress up. Well, maybe not some of the older boys:) I left you some blogger awards. www.8aplenty.blogspot.com

Congrats!